- Express an audit opinion on financial statements or review engagement report on financial statements.
- Recommend changes to operations to provide for efficiencies and profitability improvement.
- Recommend improvements to accounting and internal control systems.
- Compilation of financial statements.
- Prepare complete set of computerized accounting records.
- Perform all bookkeeping functions as may be required.
- Prepare corporate and personal income tax returns.
- Develop a strategy for short and long-term tax planning opportunities.
- Examine assessment notices respecting corporate and personal income tax returns.
- Prepare all statutory government filings as required.
- Tax-advantaged transaction structuring.
- Corporate and personal tax planning.
- Compliance with H.S.T. and income tax legislation.
- On-going management advisory assistance with daily business operations.
- Controllership functions.
- Business planning, including budget forecasts and evaluation thereof.
- Business valuations, including advice on buying, selling or starting a business.
- Feasibility studies for business expansion and determination of capital requirements.
- Financial and loan applications.
- Evaluation of computer systems.
- Business succession planning.
- Advise on computer software and hardware for accounting systems.
- Assist with initial set up of computer systems including providing staff training.